#45 Building your Sales Organization, with Jacco van der Kooij (Founder, Winning by Design)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system
In this episode, Arthur sat down with Jacco Van Der Kooij, Founder and Co-CEO at Winning by Design, which was the second-fastest-growing private company in Silicon Valley in 2021.
- How the go-to-market strategy aligns with the price of the product you are selling.
- What different kinds of people do you need sales organization grows through the stages.
- The essential factors to survive and grow as a SaaS
- New deals vs. Upselling
- The most important metrics for the Sales Organization
- How can a sales leader set the stage with the help of the sales rock stars
- The differences between US and European startups